- Booking Form means the booking form appearing on this website (as amended from time to time);
- Intellectual Property includes the design of, and all content appearing on this website, including all trademarks (including logos and trade dress), domain names, copyright, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets, and manuals, whether registered or unregistered;
- Services and Smartbox have the meaning given to those terms in the Terms and Conditions (which are available on request by contacting us); and
- Storage and Delivery Agreement means the storage and delivery agreement entered into by us and you for the provision of the Services, incorporating the Terms and Conditions (which are available on request by contacting us).
2. If you wish to use any of the Services, you will be required to enter into a Storage and Delivery Agreement incorporating the Terms and Conditions (which are available on request by contacting us).
Application for services
3. You may request any of the Services by completing the Booking Form on this website which will be electronically submitted to us, by telephone, in person at our premises, by email or by printing off and completing a Booking Form and returning the completed Booking Form to us. This may involve you providing personal information to us such as your name, address and email address.
We will then contact you (by email or telephone) to confirm the details set out in your Booking Form, arrange payment and discuss any alternative delivery dates or times or any other matters relating to the Services with you and prepare a Storage and Delivery Agreement for signing by you and us.
4. We reserve the right to reject any Booking Form for any reason. We will only be bound to provide the Services to you upon a Storage and Delivery Agreement being signed by us.
5. Payment for the Services is to be made in accordance with the Storage and Delivery Agreement.
6. We may contact you at any time directly to confirm your payment details. We reserve the right to amend the charges for the Services from time to time.
7. All amounts quoted on this website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
8. All Intellectual Property on this website is owned by us or our content suppliers. No part of this website may be:
(a) distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
(b) resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored, including in any other website or other electronic form, but you may print or download to your hard drive extracts from this website only for informational and non-commercial purposes; without our express prior written permission.
9. You must make your own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information or services described.
10. Although we have endeavored to ensure the content on this website is current, accurate, and complete, we do not warrant or guarantee that such content will be current, accurate, or complete when you access it. We will take action, within a reasonable period of time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
11. To the extent permitted by law:
(a) all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website (including all content on or accessed through this website);
(b) we will not be liable to you for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website.
Third party websites
14. This website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. Any links to third-party websites are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with any third-party websites this website links to. To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability in respect of any third party websites this website links to.
16. Where you provide personal information to us by submitting the Booking Form, you warrant that:
(a) all such information is correct, complete, and up-to-date when you provide it; and
(b) if you are providing personal information to us relating to any person other than yourself, that you are authorised to provide that information to us.
Jurisdiction and governing law